Earth Friendly Products seeks a Business Intelligence Analyst to create business intelligence systems.
In this role, you will:
- Perform market modeling, forecasting, competitive insights, geographic SWOT analysis, and project management.
- Analyze data, incl. industry/geographic trends.
- Develop projections on outcome of certain business strategies.
- Analyze trends to identify markets for future product development/improve sales of existing products.
- Analyze competitive market strategies through analysis of related product, market, or share trends.
- Communicate w/ customers, suppliers, professional organizations on industry and business trends.
- Generate standard/custom reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by execs.
Requires MBA, education must include university course work in: applied data analysis and quantitative business analysis.
One year experience in Product Management.
Resume, required experience & education details to Jennifer Lollino, Earth Friendly Products, firstname.lastname@example.org by January 23, 2018.