Current job openings.
General Manager – Lacey, Washington
We are looking for a talented General Manager to oversee all aspects of production, batch making, shipping and receiving. This is an opportunity to join a successful and growing manufacturing organization that is recognized as a leader within its industry and is well known for producing high quality consumer products.
In this role, you will:
- Exercise overall responsibility and oversight for all aspects of division including office, production, laboratory, batch making, shipping, receiving, warehousing, and sales.
- Serve as main contact to corporate office and internal and external customers.
- Oversee operations to include labor, supplies, and equipment management.
- Lead, manage, direct, and support production and staffing activities.
- Ensure safety, quality, and productivity standards as well as regulatory compliance.
- Meet daily with Plant Manager to schedule production and forecast operational activities.
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Operations or related field, and including MIS coursework. Applications to Jennifer Lollino at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 13, 2017.