Family owned and operated since 1967, we are a team of mothers, fathers, chemists, visionaries and pioneers who passionately uphold the idea that everyone should have access to sustainable, delightful, affordable cleaning products.
We lead with sustainability: in the products we make, in the way we manufacture and in the way we build our team.
We are proud to support our employees’ path to long-term success by:
- Paying one of the highest minimum wages in the nation – $17.00 per hour
- Offering family-friendly benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending account, critical illness and accident insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid leave – sick, vacation, maternity and parental bonding leave
- Eleven paid holidays
- Wellness programs
- Encouraging eco-friendly lifestyle choices with “green incentives” for purchasing electric/hybrid cars, installing solar panels and relocating closer to facilities to reduce carbon footprint while allowing for greater work/life balance
- Providing training and development opportunities
- Giving back to the community through volunteer opportunities and community engagement
Interested in learning more about working life at Earth Friendly Products?
We’d love to hear from you! Send your resume to email@example.com.